Pull up a chair and dig in girl...I've been waiting for you!

Monday, March 29, 2010

The start of little MANnerisms

I was asked recently if I write down funny things my kids say.

Keep in mind the oldest kid I've raised is about to graduate from high school-Let's just call him BMOC (Big Man on Campus) he's funny-but too cool to really say silly things these days.

Mini-McGee is always cracking me up.
Mostly because she's a teenager now.

Little Miss is a clever smart ass. 
Don't really know where that came from.

But Little Man.
He is a riot.
Not on purpose, mind you, but a riot none the less.

And then there's Soapy D-or The D-those are her gansta names.  She's Little Man's biggest fan and the two of them together are awesome.

August 15, 2012 edited to add The Bean! She's out little jelly bean, the baby of the family and everyone's favorite sibling. Can't wait to see what she has to say!

So I started writing them down and I think I'll call them...
LITTLE MANerisms. 
Since most of them start or end with Little Man.

They'll pop up every once in awhile.
See the first one in the post below.

Enjoy!

-McGee

No comments: